We’ll design a learning menu just for you. Using our proprietary Skills Finder guide, you will pinpoint your prioritized search-and-switch learning objectives. Next, you’ll specify your time frame, your budget and “Presto!” – we’ll tailor a training curriculum just for you. Training options may include:
- Full run of exclusive password-protected website with tailored course content
- Exercises and learning projects designed around your current job assignment
- Training tailored to your specific customers and account challenges
- Instructor led tele-discussions with peer learners
- One-on-one coaching
A business’s learning needs come in all shapes and sizes. Your firm deserves a learning system that addresses customer search-and-switch issues specific to your market conditions and business landscape. Whether training your sales team, managers, customer service reps, executive team, or some combination, we’ll work closely with you to design a search-and-switch training curriculum that helps equip your firm to address the cold, hard realities of today’s compulsion-to-compare buyer. Training options may include:
- Custom Portals with tailored course content
- Training tailored to specific customers and accounts
- Instructor-led, onsite training
- Exercises and learning projects designed around the firm’s current search-and-switch issues
- One-on-one coaching
- Team coaching
Taming customers’ tendency to switch begins in the boardroom. Jill serves as corporate director on numerous boards, both public and private, for-profit and not-for-profit. She knows first-hand the importance of getting customer search-and-switch management on the board’s radar screen.
Taming the Search-and-Switch Customer board training is completely customizable to suit individual needs and administered at a time and place convenient for board members.
Among the most requested boardroom training topics is effective ways to integrate search-and-switch customer issues into already-established oversight areas including (1) corporate strategy, (2) financial performance, (3) operations performance and (4) risk management.
Want to increase shareholder value? Empower the firm to tame search-and-switch customers. Our boardroom training prepares board directors to do just that.