“Compulsion-to-compare” is a rampant, new customer behavior that, if ignored, will make a serious dent in your company’s bottom line. Google and other search technologies have created an unprecedented state of “customer informedness” by which your buyers can instantly compare alternatives and defect in a flash! Drawing from her ground-breaking book by the same name, Jill Griffin addresses these tough, complex realities with proven solutions every B2B and B2C firm, large and small, can harness. You will learn:
- The Customer Worth-it Test™: Do your customers consider your brand more “worth it” than you competitors? This simple test will tell you.
- Customer Switch-O-Meter™: Keeping search-prone customers cool, calm and “tamed” is mandatory. Learn the five attitude-temperature drivers to master.
- Nine Space Rule of Brand Building: The first-of-its-kind concept that captures the critical perception-making market spaces that must be managed in today’s transparent world.
- Effective ways to make and keep your brand compellingly different in a commodity-infested marketplace.
- A proven blueprint for building trust at each of six customer stages.
- A proven, three-stage life-cycle strategy to attract, retain and leverage passionate-to-serve employees that your best customers return for
- “Tamers That Teach” Cases: Strategy-rich case studies showcasing critical skill sets to effectively tame today’s search-prone customers.
- Ten Day Starter Plan: Step-by-step instructions for launching your fim’s “Taming” initiatives.
Other Programs Jill Offers
Customer Loyalty: How to Earn It, How to Keep It
Taming the Search-And-Switch Customer
Customer Winback: How to Recapture Lost Customers and Keep Them Loyal
Inside the Loyalty Laboratory: Building Customer Relationships that Last
Turning Call Center Agents Into Loyalty Makers
Escaping The Commodity Trap: Earning Customer Loyalty in a Low-Bid World
Earning Customer Referrals: How to Turn Customers Into Advocates
Selling By Serving
Delivering the ‘Wow’ Customer Experience
Heart, Hustle and Heroes: Getting Top Performance From Your Customer Team